ASH, I LOVE it! Great pictures and so great to hear about your fun trip! I wish you could be here right now. Ava keeps saying: "I miss Ash-ee, miss Alex, miss Abbey, miss Liza, miss Daddy." It's pretty cute. We sure wish you were here, too! Love you! Talk to you soon, Liss
2 comments:
ASH, I LOVE it! Great pictures and so great to hear about your fun trip! I wish you could be here right now. Ava keeps saying: "I miss Ash-ee, miss Alex, miss Abbey, miss Liza, miss Daddy." It's pretty cute. We sure wish you were here, too! Love you! Talk to you soon, Liss
Ashley,
Good job on updating your blog! You're doing much better than me. It was fun to see these pictures. I'm so glad we went to California this summer.
Miss you tons! Me & Ava are having fun in Washington, DC, but I wish you were here too!
LOVE ya tons, MOM
Post a Comment