background

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, I'm Ashley and I decided to start a blog to write about the simple & sweet things that happen in my life. Thanks for visiting and please leave a comment!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Love your background! Aren't you glad who have a mom "hoo" loves you so much to help you make a blog today!

Abbey said...

you have a great blog it is cute love abbey

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you have a blog so that we can see what you are doing all the time. I think the background is so cute, it looks like a scrapbook! Well we miss you tons! "hoo" is your favorite aunt? (I'll answer that for you...) Melissa

josh h said...

hi ashley it josh i think your blog is sweet the next time we play i tottally want to make one

Angie H. said...

Hey Ashley! Love the blog, but I have to disagree with Melissa's comment because you love all of your Aunt's the same, right! :) Love ya!

Ashley said...

Thanks everyone for leaving a comment :) -Ashley